Mixed crop and livestock farm labourers
Mixed crop and livestock farm labourers perform simple and routine tasks in farm production of both crops and animals.
- (a) digging and shovelling to clear ditches or for other purposes
- (b) loading and unloading supplies, produce and other materials
- (c) raking, pitching and stacking straw, hay and similar material
- (d) watering, thinning, and weeding crops by hand or using hand tools
- (e) picking fruit, nuts, vegetables and other crops and collecting eggs
- (f) planting and harvesting field crops, such as rice, by hand
- (g) feeding, watering, and cleaning animals and keeping their quarters clean
- (h) monitoring livestock, reporting on their condition
- (i) assisting with herding, droving and separating livestock for milking, shearing, transportation or slaughter and between pastures
- (j) grading, sorting, bunching and packing produce into containers
- (k) performing minor repairs on fixtures, buildings and fences
Do the survey
Do the survey and win a prize!
Citer cette page © WageIndicator 2017 - Mywage.com - Mixed crop and livestock farm labourers