Forestry labourers perform simple and routine tasks to cultivate and maintain natural and plantation forests, and logging, felling and sawing trees.
- (a) digging holes for tree planting
- (b) stacking and loading logs and timber
- (c) clearing undergrowth in forest stands and thinning young plantations
- (d) maintaining look-out for fires in forests
- (e) removing major branches and tree tops, trimming branches and sawing trunks into logs
- (f) operating and maintaining manual machine saws to fell trees and cut felled trees and branches into logs
- (g) collecting seeds, and planting seedlings
- (h) performing minor repairs and maintenance of forest roads, buildings, facilities, and equipment
Do the survey
Do the survey and win a prize!
Citer cette page © WageIndicator 2017 - Mywage.com - Forestry labourers