Fishery and aquaculture labourers
Fishery and aquaculture labourers, perform simple and routine tasks to cultivate, catch and harvest fish and seafood in aquaculture and inland, coastal and deep sea fishing operations.
- (a) cleaning the sea-bed and feeding fish and molluscs that are being cultivated
- (b) gathering seaweed, sea mosses, clams and other molluscs
- (c) preparing nets, lines and other fishing tackle and other deck equipment
- (d) operating fishing gear to catch fish and other marine life
- (e) cleaning, sorting and packing fish and seafood in ice and salt and stowing catch in hold
- (f) cleaning deck surfaces and fish hold
- (g) handling mooring lines during docking
Do the survey
Do the survey and win a prize!
Citer cette page © WageIndicator 2017 - Mywage.com - Fishery and aquaculture labourers