Electronics mechanics and servicers
Electronics mechanics and servicers fit, maintain, adjust and repair electronic equipment such as commercial and office machines and electronic instruments and control systems.
- (a) examining and testing machines, instruments, components, other equipment and control systems to identify faults
- (b) adjusting, repairing, and replacing worn and defective parts and wiring, and maintaining machines, equipment and instruments
- (c) reassembling, test operating and adjusting equipment
- (d) installing electronic instruments and control systems
- (e) coordinating work with that of engineers, technicians, and other maintenance personnel
- (f) interpreting test data to diagnose malfunctions and systemic performance problems
- (g) installing, adjusting, repairing or replacing electrical and electronic components, assemblies, and systems using hand tools, power tools, or soldering irons
- (h) connecting components to assemblies such as radio systems, instruments, magnetos, inverters, and in-flight refueling systems
- (i) keeping records of maintenance and repair work
Do the survey
Do the survey and win a prize!
Citer cette page © WageIndicator 2017 - Mywage.com - Electronics mechanics and servicers