Electrical mechanics and fitters
Electrical mechanics and fitters fit, adjust, install and repair electrical machinery and other electrical apparatus and equipment in buildings, factories, workshops, or other places.
- (a) fitting, adjusting and repairing various kinds of electrical machinery and motors, generators, switchgear and control apparatus, instruments, or electrical parts of elevators and related equipment
- (b) fitting, adjusting and repairing electrical parts in domestic appliances, industrial machines and other appliances
- (c) inspecting and testing manufactured electrical products
- (d) installing, testing, connecting, commissioning, maintaining and modifying electrical equipment, wiring and control systems
- (e) designing, installing, maintaining, servicing and repairing electric and hydraulic passenger and freight lifts, escalators, moving walkways and other lift equipment
- (f) connecting electrical systems to power supply
- (g) replacing and repairing defective parts
Do the survey
Do the survey and win a prize!
Citer cette page © WageIndicator 2017 - Mywage.com - Electrical mechanics and fitters