Electrical line installers and repairers
Electrical line installers and repairers install, repair and join electrical transmission and supply cables and related equipment.
- (a) installing and repairing overhead and underground electrical power and electrical traction lines
- (b) making joints in overhead and underground cables
- (c) adhering to safety practices and procedures, such as checking equipment regularly and erecting barriers around work areas
- (d) opening switches or attaching grounding devices to remove electrical hazards from disturbed or fallen lines or to facilitate repairs
- (e) climbing poles or using truck-mounted buckets to access equipment
- (f) identifying defective sectionalizing devices, circuit breakers, fuses, voltage regulators, transformers, switches, relays, or wiring, using wiring diagrams and electrical-testing instruments
Do the survey
Do the survey and win a prize!
Citer cette page © WageIndicator 2017 - Mywage.com - Electrical line installers and repairers