Child care services managers
Child care service managers plan, direct, and coordinate and evaluate the provision of care for children in before-school, after-school, vacation and day care centres and services.
- (a) developing and implementing programs to enhance the physical, social, emotional and intellectual development of young children
- (b) establishing and monitoring budgets and determining allocation of funds for staff, supplies, materials, equipment and maintenance
- (c) overseeing and coordinating the provision of care for children in before-school, after-school, day, and vacation care centres
- (d) directing and supervising child carers in providing care and supervision for young children
- (e) managing physical facilities and making sure all buildings and equipment are maintained to ensure the centre is a safe area for children, staff and visitors
- (f) reviewing and interpreting government codes, and developing procedures to meet codes
- (eg, concerning safety and security)
- (g) monitoring children’s progress and conferring with parents or guardians
- (h) preparing and maintaining records and accounts for a child care centre
- (i) recruiting and evaluating staff and coordinating their professional development
Do the survey
Do the survey and win a prize!
Citer cette page © WageIndicator 2017 - Mywage.com - Child care services managers