Chemical engineering technicians
Chemical engineering technicians perform technical tasks to aid in chemical engineering research, and in the design, manufacture, construction, operation, maintenance and repair of chemical plant.
- (a) assisting in research on and development of industrial chemical processes, plant and equipment, or testing prototypes
- (b) designing and preparing layouts of chemical plants according to the specifications given
- (c) preparing detailed estimates of quantities and costs of materials and labour required for manufacture and installation according to the specifications given
- (d) monitoring technical aspects of the construction, installation, operation, maintenance and repair of chemical plants to ensure satisfactory performance and compliance with specifications and regulations
- (e) conducting chemical and physical laboratory tests to assist scientists and engineers in making qualitative and quantitative analyses of solids, liquids, and gaseous materials
Citer cette page © WageIndicator 2017 - Mywage.com - Chemical engineering technicians