Bicycle and related repairers
Bicycle and related repairers fit, maintain, service and repair the mechanical and related equipment of bicycles, rickshaws, baby carriages, wheelchairs and similar non-motorized transport equipment.
- (a) examining, servicing and repairing bicycles and other non-motorized transport equipment
- (b) cleaning and lubricating bearings and other moving parts
- (c) replacing and repairing components and accessories, such as brakes, driving chain mechanism, wheels, handle bars etc.
- (d) changing tyres and controlling air pressure
- (e) spray painting frames
- (f) assembling new bicycles, wheelchairs and similar non-motorized equipment
Citer cette page © WageIndicator 2017 - Mywage.com - Bicycle and related repairers