Apiarists and sericulturists
Apiarists and sericulturists plan, organize and perform operations to breed, raise and tend insects such as honey bees, silkworms, and other species to produce honey, beeswax, silk and other prodcuts for sale or delivery to wholesale buyers, marketing organizations or at markets.
- (a) monitoring market activity and conditions, determining kinds and amounts of insect products to produce, planning and coordinating production accordingly
- (b) purchasing insects and growing or purchasing feed and other supplies
- (c) breeding, raising and tending insects and collecting their products
- (d) renting or investing in and maintaining and cleaning buildings, machinery, equipment , and structures
- (e) storing and carrying out some processing of produce
- (f) arranging the sale, purchase and transportation of stock, produce and supplies and maintaining and evaluating records of farming activities
- (g) training and supervising workers in production procedures, maintenance duties, and health and safety precautions, and hiring and discharging workers and contractors
Do the survey
Do the survey and win a prize!
Citer cette page © WageIndicator 2017 - Mywage.com - Apiarists and sericulturists